Saturday 5 October 2013

Little Brothers

I love my little brothers, even if they are annoying I will always love them. I think having siblings is one of the most amazing things in my life. Having lovely brothers and sisters is so good!


Gorgeous Boy! 
Of  course, having a baby brother is AMAZING!!!! Look at him, doesn't he look sooooooooooooooooo cute?!


Love that face!
I love them both so much and everyday my love for them grows bigger and bigger. I could not imagine life without them. They are both so nice, funny, intelligent, generous, STRONG and loving brothers. Here are a few more pictures of them:






Honey XXX

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful heart and beautiful brothers. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you have a wonderful day and please enjoy yourself. x

      Delete