Wednesday 30 October 2013

Everyone Is Getting Better!

I woke up to hear my sister being sick. Mum got up and cleaned the sick and bathed my sister.  I looked at my alarm clock to see what the time was and it was 5.AM. I fell back asleep and then when it was 8.AM my little brother, who's one, started crying so I took him downstairs and did the usual stuff I do everyday with him. Then everyone woke up and since the morning my sister has not been feeling well at all. She was sick again but after she was sick again she was a bit better. I am glad she's a bit better now.

Everyone has been looking after Mummy because she had a miscarriage and lost loads of blood and had to go to hospital and have a drip in each arm. She has rested in bed for the last couple of days and is a lot better. At least everyone is getting better. You can read about my Mummy's miscarriage here.

Well that whats been happening recently!

Honey X

No comments:

Post a Comment